VIVA enters its 11th year of providing the leading multispecialty, collaborative education symposium with a focus solely on peripheral vascular diseases.
We have remained true to our original goal of teaching those interested in providing the highest level of patient care via an unbiased, comprehensive educational forum covering all aspects of vascular medicine and intervention. At the conclusion of the course, the targeted learners should be able to:
- Understand the current indications, risks, complications, and long-term results of various medical therapies for the treatment of peripheral atherosclerotic vascular disease.
- Increase knowledge in critical decision-making and the comprehensive spectrum of care for patients with critical limb-threatening ischemia.
- Increase awareness and understanding of the complete spectrum of interventional therapies for the treatment of patients with aortic complications.
- Enhance understanding of venous physiology, anatomy, diseases and management options across a variety of venous territories.
- Discuss the diagnosis and management of patients with thoracic and abdominal aortic disease.
- Increase knowledge in critical decision-making and the comprehensive spectrum of care for patients with aortic valvular stenosis.