Laptop Learning™, VIVA’s groundbreaking educational system that integrates a variety of media into an innovative and customizable learning program goes Mobile! This dynamic educational tool engages the participant at his or her current skill/knowledge level and helps target specific learning that can be utilized on an attendee’s personal laptop, smartphone or tablet. Participants have the same secure, private interaction with the faculty in real-time, that has been offered in previous VIVAs, now on their own device. For those attendees who don’t wish to use their own device, laptops will be provided in the General Session.
Many meetings have attempted to garner the strength of electronic interaction, but none have matched the power of the Laptop Learning™ system. Laptop Learning™ is more than downloading presentations from a network—Laptop Learning™ is the new way to learn, at your own pace, with real-time interactivity between the participant and faculty experts. VIVA continues to provide state-of-the-art computer interaction and learning through a variety of selected features, including:
- Live “Ask the Faculty” computer interface
- Interactive polling
- The ability to take electronic notes
- Slide presentations whenever you choose to view them
- Cath-Cam live-case streaming video*
- Interactive electronic job board
- Individualized self-assessment tools
- Course and speaker evaluations
- Instant access to Coding and Billing sheets for all live cases
* Participants interested in more live case time than agenda constraints allow, can view extended live coverage from the laptops or their own devices.
**Archived material from the symposium, including case studies and full presentations, will be available online at www.vivapvd.com after the program.